know before eating a pineapple
Information about pineapple
- Pineapple fruit plantation started from 14th century in Caribbean.
- In 15th century Portuguese introduced pineapple fruit to india.
- Brazil, Philippines,america and Thailand are the largest Pineapple fruit producers in the world.
- 100 grams of pineapple contain nearly 50 calories.
- Pineapple fruit contain Vitamins like C, A ,B6, Iron and calcium.
- Pineapple fruit have minerals like thiamin,riboflavin,folate,magnesium,manganese,potassium.
- Pineapple fruit also contains antioxidants and polyphenols like beta-carotene.
- Pineapple fruit contains protein digesting enzyme called Bromelain.
- Pineapple contain simple sugars,Pineapple sugars also contain usefull fibre.
- Pineapple contain 85% of water in it.
- Pineapple give many health advantages when we have it in right proportions.
- Fibres in pineapple fruit will help in weight loss
- Bromelian enzyme in pineapple fruit helps to reduce inflammation, inhibit tumor growth, arthritis and joint pains.
- Pineapple fruit is also good for hair and skin complexion.
- Beta-carotene present in pineapples reduces the risk of developing asthma in people.
- Potassium present in pineapples reduce the blood pressure.
- Pineapple fruit daily intake reduces age related macular degeneration in adults.
- Vitamin C rich in pineapple prevent skin damage and reduce wrinkles.
- Beta carotene in pineapple fight against developing prostate cancer.
- High fiber in pineapples reduces the risk of colorectal cancer.
- High potassium in pineapple fights against forming of stones in kidneys.
- Pineapple fruit prevent the formation of blood clots and reduce inflammation.
- Pineapple fruit will ensure the bone and gut health in our body.
- Pineapple also some problems to some people,they are
- Mouth discomfort will be there for few people who ate pineapple fruit.
- Some people will face itching,rashes,runny nose,abdominal pain,vomiting because of pineapple fruit eating.
- Pineapple fruit will stop accumallation platelets, so people who have thin blood should consult docter or avoid eating pineaple.
- Bromelian enzyme and fibres in pineapple are not good for pregnant women.
- After peeling the pineapple fruit we have to remove all eyes of pineapple to avoid throat infections.
- Fresh pineapple will always give more nutrition.
- Big sized pineapple fruit is good when compared to small sized pineapple fruit.
- Avoid pineapple fruit which have bruises and darkened eyes.
- Pineapple which have fragrant sweet smell at the stem have good amount of nutrition in it.
- Keep pineapple fruits at room temparature for 3days to improve the juice in it.
- Eating a pineapple salad with kiwi,mapple syrup is good for health.
Any Suggestions To This Page