know before eating guava fruit
Information about guava fruit
Guava fruit History
- Guava fruit history is recorded from 17th century.
- Guavas production first started in Mexico, Central America and South America.
- Peru and amrooth are the names given to guava fruit in south east countries.
- 60 calories of energy is there in 100 grams of guava fruit
- Guava is a rich source for Vitamin C, A, Beta carotene and Niacin.
- Potassium levels in guava fruit is equal to bananas.
- Minerals like calcium, Phosphorus are rich in Guavas.
- It is also a rich source for Dietary Fiber.
- There are somany health benefits with guava fruit and guava seeds.
- Non alcoholic beverages prepared with guava fruit are good compared with other fruits.
- Because of moisture retention properties of Guava seed oil, guava seeds are very much useful in cosmetic industry to make skin care products.
- Guava seed oil contains anti inflammatory and acne reductive property.
- Vitamin C in Guava helps to protect cells thus reduces cancerous damage.
- Copper present in Guava helps in proper functioning of thyroid gland.
- Folate in guava helps to promote fertility in Human beings.
- Potassium present in guava reduces blood pressure.
- Guavas are good for maintaining eye sight because of Vitamin A.
- Manganese in guavas helps to absorb nutrients from food.
- Antioxidants in guava fruit will reduce wrinkles and promotes skin glow.
- Pink Guavas improve complexion and lycopene present in guava protects your skin from UV rays.
- The leaves of guava fruit are used to cure heal,cuts and wounds.
- Black listed digestive system can be activated by guava fruit.
- Too much eating of guava fruit will distrub your stomach.
- Over ripened guava fruit is not good for sugar patients.
- Over ripened guava fruits will contain harmful gems in them.
- Guava seeds should not be swallowed, because the seeds will spoil our kidney,Appendix and gi track.
- Too much eating of guava fruits is not god for our digestive system.
- Nice washing of guava fruit before eating is compulsary.
- Eating moderately ripened guava fruit is good for health instead of over ripened guava fruit.
- Eating the complete guava fruit is more beneficial ,ie not to through some part guava fruit.
- Swallowing of guava fruit seeds is not good,crunch the seeds by teeth and eat them is compulsary.
- Eat the guava fruit like an apple for better health results.ie dont cut before eating a guava fruit.
Any Suggestions To This Page