know before eating a banana
Information about a banana
- The banana plant is the largest flowering plant in herbaceous family.
- Banana is originated from southeast asia.
- Banana cultivation started before 5000bc.
- More than 100 different species of banana are present.
- India, Brazil and China are top cultivators in the world.
- 75% of banana fruit contains water.
- 100 grams of banana contain nearly 89 calories.
- Banana is rich source for Vitamin C, A, E, B6.
- Minerals like Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Folate and Riboflavin available in bananas.
- Good source for Dietary fiber and proteins.
- Banana ash is used in making soaps.
- Eating banana gives instant energy as its natural sugars easily convert into energy.
- Vitamin B present in Banana helps to improve nerve function.
- Potassium in banana helps to control your blood pressure.
- Eating bananas reduce risk of cancers due to presence of rich antioxidants.
- Bananas are good for digestion as it contains fructooligosaccharide acts as a friendly bacteria helps in absorption of nutrients.
- Bananas relieve constipation as Pectin in it improves bowel movements.
- Banana taking with milk is good for weight gain, insomnia because of Tryptophan amino acid present in it.
- Tryptophan in banana helps to reduce Depression and Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- Bananas provide relief from heat burn and acid reflux
- Potassium in banana is good for muscle cramps.
- Eating banana between meals control blood sugar.
- Bananas have few problems,they are
- High quantity of banana eating will leads diggyness,over sleep.
- High quantity of banana eating leads severe headache.
- Eating a banana in the morning is beneficial but eating it in the night will form high amount of sputam in our throat.
- To get atmost benefits from banana we have to select the right bananas.
- If you are a banana lover try to get raw bananas and ripe them using natural techniques,which are very easy.
- Before eating a banana find less sugary banana and purchase it.
- Corbide free banana choosing will be good for health.
- A light dark coloured banana is good when compared to shining bananas(yellow).
- Never ever eat ethonol ripened banana,because it will develop gastric problems.
Any Suggestions To This Page