know before eating an apricot
Information about an apricot
- There are few countries which are climbing that apricots belongs to their country.
- Armenia,china,america and india are the actual countries who produced apricots in 3000bc.
- There are almost 600 varieties of apricots available in the world.
- 100gms of apricots have 240 calories of energy where as raw apricots have 45 calories of energy.
- Apricot is rich source for Vitamin E, Vitamin A, C, B6, K and Niacin.
- Minerals like Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, and Manganese available in apricots.
- Unlike other fruits apricots are good source for Proteins.
- There are almost 80 useful nutrients present in the apricots.
- Keeping in mind that the excelent nutrition value in apricots,they are considered as healthy fruits on earth.
- VitaminA,betacarotine present in apricots are good for eye sight which is beneficial for preventing age related eye problem in older people.
- Apricot is a rich source of antioxidants which helps in elimination of toxins from body.
- Good for gastrointestinal disorders as it is a rich source of dietary fiber.
- Good for weight loss, skin and Heart.
- Apricots rich in calcium and potassium help to strengthen your bones.
- Cellulose and pectin content in apricots reduces constipation.
- High percentage of iron in apricot will fights anemia.
- Antioxidants in apricot removes free radicals in our body and fights against cancer.
- Organically dried apricots are very much for those who have infertility problems.
- Antioxidants and fibre in apricots are useful to overcome heart,eye,obesity and skin problems.
- There are less problems with apricot fruits.
- Apricot kernals are not that much good for all.
- Dried apricots are treated with sulphites will give skin irritations.
- Dried apricots will develop gas in our digestive system.
- Dried apricots are not good for asthma patients.
- High quantity apricot fruit eating promotes weight gain.
- Apricots will give great health when we eat good quality of apricot.
- Thick orange colour apricots have more nutrition.
- 100% natural ripened apricot fruit have more antioxidants.
- Dont purchase apricots with yellow colour and green spots on outer layer,because they are chemically ripened.
- Sweety sour flavour at stem resembles good apricot.
Any Suggestions To This Page