know before eating an apple
Information about an apple
- Apples were first found in Kazakhistan in 330 BC.
- In 17th century Apples were brought to America,China,Poland,Turkey and India.
- There are 8000 varieties of Apples grown world wide.
- Nutrition content in Apples is very high, below are the key nutrients present in Apples.
- 100gms of apples contain 50 to 60 cal of energy.
- Apples are rich source of vitamin-C and also contain A,B6 and K vitamins.
- Apples contain Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Copper, and Manganese minerals.
- Apples contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Apples are rich in anti-oxidants and good enzymes.
- Below are the Health benefits of Apples.
- An apple everyday will help us to avoid a doctor'
- Boron in Apple skin is very much useful for effective Brain functioning.
- Low saturated fats, cholesterol and sodium present in Apples will helps in Weight loss.
- Daily intake of apples helps in reducing tooth decay by lowering the levels of bacteria.
- Drinking of apple juice can avoid aging of brain.
- Phenol compound found in Apple skin helps in blood flow in arteries.
- Daily intake of apples reduces constipation, abdominal pain and bloating.
- Apples will help to boost your immune system and digestive system.
- Apples reduces cataract,heart problems,irritable bowel syndrome,Cholestrol.
- Apples detoxifies liver effectively.
- Apples protect us from Alzheimer's and Parkinson's problems.
- Apple is an anti cancer promoting fruit.
- Apple eating whitens your teeth.
- There are few health problems with Apples,they are,
- Over eating of Apples will helps us to gain weight.
- Pesticides in Apple skin will cause allergies and stomach pain.
- Consuming of apple seeds is poisonous for human health due to presence of cyanide compound.
- To get benefits from Apples we have to implement Right usage.
- Wax on Apples should be removed by knife or with venegar or with hot water.
- Firmness,crunchyness should be there for an Apple.
- Sweet flavour near Apple stem indicate a good Apple.
- Storing unripened apple in brown paper will help natural ripening of Apple.
- Eat immediately after cutting an Apple,because to avoid it from oxidation..
- Dont remove skin of Apple while eating because Apple skin have good amount of nutrients.
Any Suggestions To This Page